Q: I'm interested in your services, how do we book our date?

 

For weddings, a 30% deposit and signed contract must be submitted to reserve your date. The remaining 70% is due two weeks before your wedding day. Portrait session payments must be paid in full before your session date. Other payment plans are available if needed.

 

 

Q: How many pictures can I expect?

 

Depending on the event, your album will have on average 50-80 edited high resolution images for every hour of coverage.

 

 

Q: What kind of photographs do you capture?

 

I like to combine a mixture of photojournalistic candids, to editorial and traditional posed portraits. I like to stay invisible during important moments that require everyone's attention, and can approach or be approached by others for posed pictures during the appropriate times.

 

 

 

Q: How do you direct posed pictures?

 

Being in front of a camera can be awkward and weird, and I'm here to ease the pain! The best photos are captured when you're comfortable, happy, and feeling awesome. I just put you in photogenic lighting and settings, give you easy to follow cues, and snap away while you give me fresh and natural moments.

 

 

Q: How long will it take to get our pictures?

 

Depending on the season and event, weddings typically take 8-10 weeks for me to complete your photos, and portrait sessions take no longer than 4 weeks. I will keep you updated with my progress, and send you teaser photos along the way so you're not anxiously waiting for your photos.

Q: What's your rate?


During these pandemic times, I am only accepting small weddings that follow covid safety precautions. Your price range will vary based on number of coverage hours desired, number of guests expected, and the location of your event. Packages begin at $2000, with average client bookings at $2500+.

I know times are strange and tough. I don't think beautiful wedding photography should be a privilege, and I pride myself for offering a number amount of scaled down rates for teachers, frontline workers, and generally really cool people doing great things for the world and don't have typical Silicon Valley salaries. If you are interested in my photography but worried about your budget, don't worry -- let's chat.

San Jose | San Francisco | Napa Valley | Monterey | Sacramento

© Keilee Photography 2020